Surgery is often the most effective way to treat many serious injuries and disorders, and Forest Crossing Animal Hospital is proud to offer state-of-the-art facilities, equipment, as well as experienced doctors and staff. Our hospital provides a full range of soft-tissue surgical services, including:
- Growth removal or tumor biopsy
- Laceration repair
- Urinary bladder surgery & stone removal
- Gastrointestinal surgery and biopsies
- Abdominal exploratory surgery
- Oral surgery (tooth extractions and oral mass removals)
- Cesarean section, reproductive surgery
- Emergency surgery (e.g. foreign object retrieval, wound repair, others as needed)
Our focus is on the best possible outcome for your pet, which includes patient safety, anesthesia protocols, and pain management.
Forest Crossing Animal Hospital offers orthopedic surgery for pets, which focuses on bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and the body’s skeletal system.
Leg fractures are the most common orthopedic surgeries we perform at our hospital, and they can be resolved in a variety of ways. Depending on severity and location, some fractures can be treated with a cast; others do require surgery.
In addition to fracture repair, we also provide cranial cruciate ligament (CCL) repair and various hip procedures related to hip dysplasia and disc disease. We do partner with board-certified veterinary surgeons when necessary for highly complex or specialty procedures.
Have questions about our surgical services or want to schedule an appointment? Call us at 936-271-9300.