Associate DVM Wanted: Join our veterinary family!
At Forest Crossing Animal Hospital, we have an opening for a full- or part-time associate veterinarian. We are a compassionate AAHA-accredited, full-service veterinary practice located in The Woodlands, Texas. This beautiful area is famous for championship golf courses, top-rated restaurants and hiking and biking trails that wind through acres of verdant parkland.
We have been offering compassionate, experienced and comprehensive care for pets in our community since 2003. We’re a certified Fear Free and Cat Friendly Practice, and we are committed to preventative care, client education, friendly customer service, and most of all, our patients’ well-being.
We use the latest advances in radiology, surgery and medicine, and we offer cold laser, telemedicine, and boarding and grooming services. We have a warm, family-oriented environment where we know and care for each other.
We’re looking for an outgoing people person, someone who is willing to get to know our clients and is detail-oriented when it comes to diagnosing and treating their pets’ illnesses and injuries.
- Work with our wonderful clients and their pets, diagnosing and treating illnesses and injuries
- Perform surgical procedures on our patients, as needed
- Educate and counsel our clients about best practices in well pet care
- Provide core vaccinations to our patients
- Interpret diagnostic tests including radiograph and ultrasound studies (telemedicine available)
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree
- Competitive salary
- Our part-time staff receives continuing education, discount pet care and opportunities for advancement
- Our full-time staff receives uniform allowances, continuing education, a transportation allowance, discount pet care and opportunities for advancement
- Inquire about other benefits available
You might be the perfect person to join our team of highly trained and compassionate staff members! For more information, please contactValerie Scott at email@example.com